The physical process of putting Runescore into action began with me developing a melodic or rhythmic idea for each of my individual runes.
I decided on D major for the musical key of the piece.
Once that was accomplished, I created a drone using a Moog.
I recorded snare drum, sleigh bells, guitars and finally bass.
This gave me almost 5 minutes of each instrument to edit from.
At this point I whittled down each track as appropriate for each rune and it’s given
timeframe - editing for content and time. I mixed the track and added some reverb and
Once the audio was completed I created the video using my drawings of the original
runes presented to me.